Monday, December 6, 2021

Latest Posts

17-year-old minor arrested for allegedly raping and killing a woman in Dwarka

- Advertisement -

According to news agency ANI, which cited the police, a 17-year-old teenager was arrested for reportedly raping and killing a woman in Delhi’s Dwarka area on Tuesday.

According to the news agency, the Delhi Police was informed on November 15 that a woman’s body had been discovered in a drain near a garbage heap. They arrested the accused on the allegation of murder on November 17 after conducting an investigation into the matter.

The statement of accused arrested

During an interrogation, the accused told the police that he had also raped the woman. According to ANI, the boy informed interrogators that he strangled her and set fire to her private parts to erase evidence.

How the accused was identified

According to ANI, a special team formed to probe the issue has questioned over 2700 persons and inspected CCTV cameras. The victim’s photo was posted to other WhatsApp groups while a special team began probing the matter.

After her family saw the photo, the victim was identified.

The police have not yet received the post-mortem report, according to ANI, but officials have charged the boy with rape. They stated that more investigation is being carried out.

Earlier Incidents

A 17-year-old teenager is accused of raping a woman in her thirties and posting a video of the act on social media. After seeing the video, the victim’s in-laws kicked her out of the house.

“A 17-year-old boy, hailing from a locality in Sadar police circle limits, had allegedly raped a 30-year-old married woman and shot a video of the act. He further made it viral on social media,” Dinesh Singh, of the Sadar police station, said.

“The incident took place five months ago but she did not speak out at that time. Now when she was humiliated and thrown out of the house after the video went viral, she has sought police help.”

The woman filed a formal complaint with the Sadar police department two days ago, alleging that despite the fact that the rape occurred five months ago, the accused recently posted a video of the assault.

Singh stated that the case was being investigated and that the suspect, who is still on the run, will be apprehended soon.

The woman has returned to her parents’ home. The police are attempting to recover the phone.


Latest Posts


Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.