Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is looking for applications from eligible candidates for the post of District Sports Officer under the Sports and Youth Welfare Department. The interested candidates can apply before the last date of submission.
Interested candidates can go through job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc. below:
· Post Name: District Sports Officer
· No. of post: 6 (Open Category- 2, OBC/MOBC- 2, ST Plain- 1, EWS- 1) Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable-
(i) Up to 43 years for SC/ST candidates
(ii) Up to 41 years for OBC/MOBC candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur, the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur on the 7th January, 2019.
· Salary: Rs. 22000/- to 97000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 10900/-
· Location: Assam
· Last date: 20th December,2021
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
· Three years Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from UGC/ NCTE recognised University/Institute, or
· Four years integrated course Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from UGC/NCTE recognised University/Institute, or
· Bachelor’s degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognised university along with a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Physical Education from a recognised Physical Training Institute.
How to apply
Candidates need to apply online for the aforementioned post through APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in from November 18, 2021 to December 18, 2021
· General/EWS- Rs. 285.40
· SC/ST/OBC/MOBC- Rs. 185.40
· BPL- Rs. 35.40
· PWBD- Rs. 35.40
Last date of payment: 20th December 2021
Physical Fitness requirement:
· The candidate should have sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity that might interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
· A candidate will be required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service