Breaking: Amid omicron positive cases in India, the Government of Assam issued a fresh SOP for the state to fight the new variant of Covid. A total of around 21 cases are confirmed in India till now.
On Sunday, amid omicron positive cases in India, the Government of Assam issued a fresh SOP for the state to fight the new variant of Covid. A total of around 21 cases are confirmed in India till now.
While planning for travelling
- As per the latest SOP issued by the Government of Assam, all the International travellers of the state going out or coming into Assam should self-declaration form on the online Air Subidha portal before scheduled travel.
- Passenger must upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report, the test must be issued within 72hrs before the undertaking of the journey.
Steps to ensure before boarding a flight
- Passengers originating or transiting from at-risk countries shall be informed by the airlines that they will undergo post-arrival testing and quarantine if tested negative.
- Dos and Donts shall be provided along with a ticket to the travellers
- Airlines to allow boarding by only those passengers who have filled in the Self Declaration Form on Air Suvidha Portal.
Steps to ensure while travelling and arrival
- If any passenger reports symptoms of COVID during flight he/she shall be isolated as per protocol
- De-boarding with physical distancing and thermal screening is mandatory
- Submission of post-arrival COVID-19 test at the point of arrival
- Travellers from countries excluding those countries at risk will be allowed to leave the airport.