Assam’s FREMAA, recently issued a notice inviting applicants for the vacant post of Finance Management Specialist.
The Flood and River Erosion Management Agency of Assam (FREMAA) was set up in April 2010 as an Executing Agency (EA) under the Society Registration Act 1860.
Flood and River Erosion Management Agency Of Assam (FREMAA) Program pursues the vision of tackling one of Assam’s foremost and major barriers to development: flood and erosion, at three priority sub-project sites.
The main objective of the program is to enhance sustainable and inclusive economic growth in flood-prone areas along the Brahmaputra River.
About FREMAA job vacancy
FREMAA is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Management Specialist under the Assam Integrated River Basin Management Project (AIRBMP).
• Name of the post:
Finance Management Specialist
• No. Of posts: 01
• Age limit: The Candidate should not be above 45 years as on the last date of this advertisement
• Salary: Rs 70,000/– to Rs 80,000/– per month (inclusive of local taxes) and will be fixed during negotiations. TA/DA and Allowances admissible as per FREMAA norms
• Job location: Guwahati, Assam
• Eligibility and Educational Qualification required for the post: A qualified Chartered Accountant having at least 6 years of experience OR a candidate with a MBA in Finance OR a Master degree in Commerce from a recognised university with at least 10 years of experience in accounting and financial management. Experience of at least 2–3 years in externally aided projects is required with a proven track record in conducting financial management tasks. Knowledge of TALLY and other computerized accounting packages is required.
How to apply for the post?
• Candidates should mail their applications to ceo–email@example.com / hrms–firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line should be “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FINANCE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST”.
• Applications complete in all respects should reach the above mentioned email addresses latest by 6th January, 2022.
• Documents to be submitted- A Bio data in the enclosed format with proper postal address, contact number and one passport size coloured photograph.
• Self attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets pertaining to Age/Qualification/Experience etc.
Selection of the FMS will be held through the process of interview and the last date to apply is 6th January 2022.