The Cotton University officials published the Cotton University Post Graduate (PG) Entrance Examination challenge answer sheet. The CPGEE was conducted at Cotton University from 21st September to 26th september,2021.
According to the notice the candidates can access the facility to challenge the answer key(s) of the entrance examination through their account logins in the university website www.cottonuniversity.ac.in
Process of challenging answer key(s)
If anyone intends to challenge the answer key can submit in online mode only.
- Answer key will appear from 28th September (10:00 am) to 29th September (5:00pm).
- Submission of challenge will be accepted from 28th September (5:00 pm) to 29th September (5:00pm)
- The willing candidates are required to pay Rs. 300 as fees through ICICI Bank challan for each question.
- No challenge will be accepted without processing the receipt.
- The fee will be refunded if the claimed question is found correct.
- After all the challenges are done, the answer sheet will be evaluated on the basis of the final answer key
- Any challenges received through post/email or any other means will be accepted except those which are received via link.
The latest information will be updated on the University website. So the candidates are asked to check that for further updates.