spot_img
spot_img
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
spot_img
spot_img

Latest Posts

JNV Result 2021 for Class 6 released; provisional list out

spot_img
spot_img
- Advertisement -

The entrance exam for Class 6 admissions was held by the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya(JNV) Samiti. On August 11, 2021, the examination was held throughout India.

Well over 21 lakh pupils are said to be eligible for the JNV’s examination. Presently, the JNVST Result for Class 11th Lateral Entry was released by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.

For the admission test, the JNV has released the NVS Class 6 result online. You can now view the test results at the Navodaya School campus where you registered. The list is posted both on the school’s website and on the bulletin board.

NVS Class 6 Entrance Examination Details

Exam Name : NVS 6th Class

Conducted By : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti

Category of Article: Sarkari Result

Exam Type : Entrance Exam

Academic year : 2021-22

Class : 6th

JNV Result for Class 6 : Check Here https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/nvsresult/Result.aspx

Class 11th Lateral Provisional Merit List: Check PDF https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p751FiZKd69AURqQ3u-X87Gh2w-R0uqE/view

Exam location : PAN India

Official website : www.navodaya.gov.in

Entrance exam was originally set for April; postponed due to Covid

Every year, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya holds an admission test for enrollment to class 6. The foremost chain of central government-run residential schools is Navodaya Vidyalaya, or JNV. Annually, about 2 million students take the admissions test in the hopes of being accepted.

The Navodaya Vidyalayas were founded to give high-quality education to outstanding pupils from rural India. JNVs admit 75 percent of students from rural regions of the districts, while the remaining 25% of seats are designated for students from metropolitan areas.

The entrance exam was originally set for April and May, however it was rescheduled following the second Covid19 in India.

Let’s have a look at the pattern of the Entrance Exam. The test consisted of 80 questions covering Mental Ability, Mathematics, and Language. A maximum of 100 points will be granted to the students.

Navodaya Class 6 Cut Off Score for Admissions

First and foremost, pupils must comprehend the situation of the Cut-off score. A cut-off mark is a score that a student must meet in order to be considered for admission. The cut-off score is determined after the examination based on numerous parameters such as the difficulty of the question paper, the number of seats available for admissions, and the number of students competing for these seats.

When it comes to the NVS Class 6 Cut-Off, it is predicted to be reasonable this year due to less competition than last year. Here’s where we’ll put our predicted NVS Class 6 cutoff score.

JNVST Cut off marks 2021 for class 6th

Category of the category cut off marks
General 72-76
Other Backward Class (OBC) 69-70
Schedule Caste (SC) 60-68
Scheduled Tribe (ST) 52-59

How to Check NVS Class 6 Result Online?

Students can use the procedure below to check their Navodaya NVS Class 6 Results. To look at the results, students should have their roll number.

To begin, go to cbseit.in on your mobile phone or PC and access the NVS webpage.
Then, on the homepage, there will be a notification for JNVST Class 6 Result.
This will take you to the result page if you click the same.
To check your NVS Result, enter your roll number and date of birth.

All of the relevant connections to the official website have been placed here. To check NVS Class 6 Results, students do not need to go to a third-party website.

Official Websites
https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1

JNVST Class 6 Result Link Activated
https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/nvsresult/Result.aspx

NVS Class 11th Lateral Entry List –

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p751FiZKd69AURqQ3u-X87Gh2w-R0uqE/view

Also Read: Gauhati University Entrance Result 2021: Learn how to check PG Merit List!

Latest Posts

spot_imgspot_img

Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.